Mini Buses were sanctioned to economically weaker sections in the year 1979 under self employment scheme.
Each Bus is allotted to 3 persons. (2 Drivers, 1 Mechanic)
Started with 88 Mini Buses in urban, muffisil Routs of Twin cities.
Old mini buses were replaced with new mini buses as per the RTA guild lines.
Government of A.P have issued guide lines on allotment of 75 old Mini Buses and 25 New Mini Buses.
325 entrepreneurs were benefited from SETWIN mini busses
- 100 Mini Buses were Sanctioned to economically weaker sections in the year 1979 under Self Employment Scheme and operating in Twin Cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- Each Mini Bus is allotted to 3 persons (2 Drivers, 1 Mechanic) 300 Entrepreneurs have benefited from SETWIN Mini Buses Scheme.
- These 100 Mini Buses are plying in 57 different routes by carrying nearly 50,000 passengers daily.
- It is proposed to request the Government for sanction of 100 more mini buses routes to SETWIN to operate in GHMC limits duly linked with the upcoming METRO RAILWAY Stations.
- It is proposed to launch Mini Bus transport scheme with 10 buses at each District Head Quarters as requested by the Public Representatives.